Saturday, November 10, 2012

Meet Christi

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christi Williams, and I love photography.


Christi Williams and her amazing family.


I was born and raised in Rochester, MN. I have a husband, two kids and camera. I quilt, paint faces, carve watermelons and take pictures when I'm not spending time with the previously-mentioned family.

I've lived in Redmond, Washington; Dover, Delaware; Nice, France; and Radomsko, Poland. As an extreme extrovert I get a lot of joy being around weddings, birthdays, and family gatherings even if they are not my own family's. It turns out photography is a great excuse to get invited to fun events.

After realizing how much I liked taking pictures and being a part of people's special moments and life milestones, I ventured forth to find a name for my photography business and happened upon the idea "Grinkie"


Grinkie is what my husband called his blankie growing up, and I loosely translate that to mean "thing I love". Photography and making people feel wonderful are two things that I love. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment